Souderton Intramural Soccer League
The Souderton Area Soccer Association is a 501c3 non-profit Volunteer based program which provides an opportunity for all youths of the area and surrounding communities the chance to experience the game of SOCCER.
The purpose of this organization shall be to promote the game of soccer to the youths of this community (Souderton Area School District) and surrounding communities.
We shall promote, through soccer, the educational, social, athletic, and character development of our players.
SASA is divided into two distinct groups: Travel and Intramural (also known as Souderton Intramural Soccer League or SISL).
What do I need to play?
- Shin-guards are mandatory.
- Tennis shoes or soft cleated soccer shoes may be worn.
- Ball Sizes: PeeWee-8U – 3, 10U-12U – 4, 15U – 5.o
- Team balls will be provided to coaches for use
Age Divisions (Based on Birth Year) *age divisions may change based on enrollment*
- 2017, 2016 & 2015: 6U COED play Saturday mornings at Franconia Park
- Early Session – 9am-10am
- Late Session – 10:30am-11:30am
- 2014 & 2013: 8U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights at Franconia Park at 6:15pm.
- 2012 & 2011: 10U COED play Tuesday/Thursday nights at Franconia Elementary at 6:15pm
- 2010 & 2009: 12U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights at Franconia Elementary at 6:15pm
- 2008, 2007 & 2006: 15U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights behind Landis Supermarket (Telford) at 6pm
COVID-19 – Souderton Area Soccer Association follows the mandates of EPYSA. Current mandates on what is required for players/coaches/spectators can be found at https://www.epysa.org/covid-19-resources-/.