Picture Day is the following:
Saturday, August 28th – 6U Teams – Click Here For Team Schedule
Monday, August 30th – 8U Teams – Click Here For Team Schedule
Monday, August 30th – 12U Teams – Click Here For Team Schedule
Monday, August 30th – 15U Teams – Click Here For Team Schedule
Tuesday, August 31st – 10U Teams – Click Here For Team Schedule
A few things to remember about picture day:
1. All players and coaches will be photographed for the composite team photo
2. If getting individual pictures players need to bring their own soccer ball
3. Players MUST wear the provided uniform (jersey, black short and black socks) the team photo is given to the team sponsor and we want there to be uniformity.
If a player will miss their scheduled picture day, they may come to the following “Open” times on another scheduled day:
- Saturday, August 28th – Open time from 10:30am-11am (Franconia Park)
- Monday, August 30th – Open time from 6:30pm-6:45pm (Franconia Elementary) or 6:45pm-7pm (Franconia Park)
- Tuesday, August 31st – Open time from 6:30pm-6:45pm (Franconia Elementary)
To view SNAP! Photo Online Store, clickHERE. After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print this confirmation and give to your athlete to hand into the photographer on picture day. If you are unable to print, you may write the Order ID # on an 8×10 sheet of paper along with your child’s name, team name and your email to be handed into the photographer. If you need any assistance, please call SNAP! Photo at 215-256-9151. If you have any difficulty with the above link, please go to www.snapactionpix.com, click on the menu button on the front of the page for Prepay and Reorders and enter the code SASA21.