Souderton Intramural Soccer League 2021 Registration Information
Volunteer Coaches Needed: We are always looking for volunteer coaches for our intramural league. Please consider volunteering as a coach for your child’s team. Complete the “Volunteer Registration” section on our home page.
Requests: We strive to have balanced teams for every child to have a positive experience during the intramural season. We allow 2 requests and will do our best to honor those requests. Son/daughter will be placed with the parent, siblings will be placed together (unless otherwise noted in the registration).
Online Registration is available 24/7.
- Early Registration – April 2nd-April 16th ($20 discount)
- Regular Registration – April 17th – May 30th
- Late Registration – June 1st – June 13th ($20 late fee/player)
- *After June 13th, anyone wishing to register will register late and only be accepted if there are openings in that age division. Roster sizes will be kept to allow the best play time for all players.
The league will run from July 5th until Soccer Day, September 25th (due to COVID-19, we will attempt to follow these start and end dates, but because of the unknown we may have to adjust the season based on EPYSA mandates)
- 1st Child $120.00
- 2nd Child $100.00
- 3rd Child $65.00
- Family Maximum $285.00
What do I need to play?
- Shin-guards are mandatory.
- Tennis shoes or soft cleated soccer shoes may be worn.
- Ball Sizes: PeeWee-8U – 3, 10U-12U – 4, 15U – 5.o
- Team balls will be provided to coaches for use
Age Divisions (Based on Birth Year) *age divisions may change based on enrollment*
- 2017, 2016 & 2015: 6U COED play Saturday mornings at Franconia Park at 9am-10am (if needed a second session will run from 10:30am-11:30am)
- 2014 & 2013: 8U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights at Franconia Park at 6:15pm.
- 2012 & 2011: 10U COED play Tuesday/Thursday nights at Franconia Elementary at 6:15pm
- 2010 & 2009: 12U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights at Franconia Elementary at 6:15pm
- 2008, 2007 & 2006: 15U COED play Monday/Wednesday nights behind Landis Supermarket (Telford) at 6pm
- 2005, 2004, 2003, & 2002: 19U COED play Tuesday/Thursday nights at Franconia Park at 6pm
COVID-19 – Souderton Area Soccer Association follows the mandates of EPYSA. Current mandates on what is required for players/coaches/spectators can be found at https://www.epysa.org/covid-19-resources-/.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
We know that this is going to be new and different for most of our families but we are here to help!
If you have any question about how to register online please email: SoudertonSoccerinfo@gmail.com
All Families will be required to make an online account.
Note: No credit card information is EVER stored on our computers and all information is encrypted for your security